We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for defining and delivering important operational system solutions across a variety of business areas on leading technology platforms.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Business Analyst, you will be working on a number of projects with the ultimate goal of achieving simplification, standardisation and harmonisation as part of a long term transformation programme of work the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The postion will take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes for software application projects and continuous improvements initiatives.
2. The Business Analyst will collaborate closely with IT & business stakeholders and users at all levels to discover and analyse requirements as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
3. The role will involve creating options papers, create process maps and input into solution design and prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
4. This role requires the Business Analyst to have outstanding communication skills to effectively bridge the gap between IT and the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business Analysis or Computer Science related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in experience of new software implementation and development projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience supporting change management by embedding systems and processes to maximise ongoing business value.
Key Words: Business Analyst Systems Applications IFS Application Integrations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90875128