Location: Must live in the specific Geographic location
Accountable to: Area Partner
Responsible for: A defined Geographical location of the Spicerhaart Network across all metrics
Main Purpose of the role:
Within the Partners remote location they are Responsible for the representation and impact of the brand and the location specific operating plans including sales performance within the income, profit and market share across Estate Agency and Legal Sales , with oversight and contribution to Financial Services and Land and New Homes.
Critical Activities/Main duties:
- Listings and Market share driven through a culture of canvassing and prospecting; embeds, owns and actively evidences the Company principles for Canvassing, Prospecting and Market Share to optimise ‘Partner Location’ business opportunities.
- Drives and creates a partnership culture throughout the ‘Partner Location’.
- Operates and supports partnership working across all business streams within the ‘Partner Location’ to maximise operational efficiency.
- To contribute and support the AP in devising the Geographical locations operating strategy that ensures profitable growth and continuous improvement within the Area. Specific focus will be applied to the role relevant KPIs and Growth of Market Share within the defined territory.
- Delivers on and represents within their location and the broader Area team the core behaviours, values and principles of the Company.
- Delivers on the objectives and standards of performance within their Geographic location.
- Responsible for delivery of the minimum standards for their Geographic location.
- Adheres to the ‘Spicerhaart Way’.
- Is coachable within their role and realizes the value of coaching both internally and externally from SH.
- Ability to remain self-motivated and operate self-sufficiently without the need for daily contact in some instances.
- Works collaboratively with the wider business to ensure that the Area strategy and performance are exceeded.
- Effectively implements Company and Business Policy within their Geographic location.
- Represents the Brand (is known as the professional face of the Brand both internally and externally) within their Geographic location.
- Ensuring the implementation of compliance with ‘Divisional’ operational planning and financial control systems.
- Regular monitoring of their Geographic location’s operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability.
- With the agreement of the AP takes remedial action where necessary.
- Accountable for the legal and commercial compliance within their Geographic location.
- Supports the AP in creating a culture of innovation.
- Responsible for adherence to all HR, company standards, policies and compliance elements of internal and external legislation.
- Ensures engagement in and leads on local marketing initiatives for their Geographic location.
- Establishes, owns and is responsible for the results of the internal audit and compliance processes within their Geographic location.
- Ensure they adhere to the Health and Safety expectation inclusive of all reporting being carried out in line with compliance and legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for the Brands reputation within the public forum and B2B with Review platforms playing a key role within this.
- Forms part of and contributes richly to the Area Management team as a Member of the Management team.
Role Specific Competencies:
- Personally responsible for the listing and selling of all stock including New Homes within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets
- Personally responsible for the service level delivered to all customers within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Personally responsible for viewings and valuations within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Obtain viewing feedback with a view to extract offers on behalf vendors and to conduct vendor care calls with stringent regularity to ensure absolute optimum service provided within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Ownership of and completion of effective pro-active marketing activities on all properties listed with competitors in local Geographic location with a view to taking them onto the market within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Pro-active behaviours towards client database, included but not limited to telephone call outs, Facebook messaging, emails, ROSIE events and tracks set within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Negotiate offers and agree sales on properties within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Attendance of morning meetings and other branch meetings, via F2F or other medium as appropriate and agreed with Area Partner.
- Work to agreed daily standards as per Area Partner guidance, reporting as required to ensure AP has full vision of Geographic locations performance in line with KPI expectation.
- Make referrals across all business streams as appropriate.
- Drives and delivers upon change as directed within their Geographic location.
- Personal Impact; evidences knowledge and competence daily as a role model within their environment.
- Uses Influencing and negotiation Strategies.
- Understands and predicts market trends across Geographic locations in order to react/forecast appropriately.
- Marketing experience; understands and responds to Geographic location requirements.
- Champions and conducts the basics; canvassing, prospecting, social media, video, FLINK, 5 star reviews, door knocking, On Market-Off Market.
- Assess, appraise, evaluate; challenge the status quo.
- Moves the business forward; builds & sustains Long Term Performance & Capacity.
- Embodies a culture of self-belief and confidence.
- Understands the business and contributes to the One Team Dynamic and its operation.
- Participates and seeks out own development via regular 1:1’s.
- Identifies and implements initiatives to improve the Geographic location for the short, medium and longer term
- Shares in the vision and excitement for change across the Area
- Contributes to a collaborative culture across the Area
- Works with the key decision makers and influencers within the ‘Area’ and the wider business to build ‘coalitions’ for mutual benefit
- Acts as a long term mentor and coach within the ‘Division’ where appropriate
- Creates a sense of pride in their Geographic location and inspires others to do their best
- Works effectively with other Partners to ensure best practice throughout the Area and broader Division.
- Shows a desire for development and progression within their leadership career and participates in events as such
- Ability to work remotely and without daily guidance critical
- Comfortable participating in and contributing to meetings across multi media.