The World’s Most Cost-Effective Multi-Beam Phased Array Broadband System, Curvalux is an advanced wireless access and backbone technology with a patented backhaul relay architecture.
Curvalux is poised to play a global game-changing role in providing much needed, extremely high-speed, broadband connectivity to the most remote rural areas in the world as well as competition to fibre in urban areas. Our mission is to connect the 3.5 Billion people currently ‘unconnected.’
As a Principal System Architect, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimization, implementation, and test. You must be responsive, flexible, attentions to details and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the system architecture of our innovative RF and Antenna systems into products, including:
• Lead the system architecture of our innovative wireless products.
• Define the hardware networking solution, writing system specifications, leading of software, hardware development.
• Designing systems and solutions, including live deployments with large customers.
• Define, coordinate, and technically lead the system architecture requirements and process with multi-disciplinary leaders RF/ SW/FW/HW
• Lead projects and features from idea to production.
• BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
• Extensive experience with communication protocol stack development, including medium access control, data link, networking and application layers
• In-depth knowledge of link layer protocols, internet protocol suite and application layer protocols for IoT/Cloud: DNS, DHCP, UDP/TCP, IPv4/IPv6, 6LoWPAN, CoAP
• Specialist in networking system aspects, storage management, restful API, QoS, Carrier Ethernet, 3GPP, Mobile Backhaul, SIP, MPLS and NMS systems including reporting systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
• Experience with mobile backhaul development is a big advantage
• Experience with traffic management design, implementation, deployment both S/W and H/W,
• Experience with IEEE 802.1d transparent bridging, VLAN & VLAN stacking, MEF 9, 14 and 21 compliant Ethernet services, Link aggregation: LAG and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad), Ethernet Ring Protection Switching: ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, Link state propagation
We are seeking superstars, innovators and game-changers to join our highly talented team. Curvalux offers an unrivalled opportunity to bring revolutionary change, through true innovation, to billions of people. As a thriving start-up and AirSpaceIX operating subsidiary, we offer a competitive compensation package including stock options and private medical. Our UK office is based in Sheffield ‘The Outdoor City’ and a short stroll from Sheffield Train Station.
Agencies – please kindly note that Curvalux operate a strict PSL and do not accept speculative unsolicited CVs from Agencies
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£75000 - £95000/annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
more details »