Senior Business Analyst (System Architecture)
Location: Remote / Southend-On-Sea
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for the Architecture Support Service of a specific system. Owning the production and maintenance of system documentation, primarily for publication to external stakeholders.
- Progress the diagnosis and resolution of issues raised by external stakeholders through the Problem Management process.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
- Gain a good understanding of the Client's system and business processes delivered through the system.
- Work with the existing teams to maintain a current understanding of the system solution as it evolves through successive releases.
- Develop solution knowledge in order that documentation and problem resolution activities can be delivered with minimal impact to existing system architecture and BA resources.
- Support knowledge transfer to live service teams, including production of any required collateral
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well under pressure
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
- Business Analysis
Mandatory Business Skills:
- Experience of end-to-end process re-engineering in large organisations
- Familiarity with sequence diagrams
- Interpersonal skills.
- Experience of user engagement and requirements capture.
- Proven business process analysis experience
- Fast learner
- Written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Appreciation of enterprise delivery issues.
- Political and commercial awareness.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90889586