Be at the centre of digital transformation: work directly with market leading brands to deliver impactful and innovative content experiences to customers and prospects. We offer a great opportunity for someone with enthusiasm, a positive attitude, a keen interest in digital technology and a willingness to learn.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager to produce high quality communications and deliver several high-profile events for the business. This role requires an experienced marketer to drive engagement amongst customers, both existing and prospective, whilst thinking outside of the box to innovate engagement amongst staff.
This role is predominantly responsible for the creation and delivery of all internal marketing efforts including weekly comms and monthly themed activities, whilst supporting HR team with the roll out of new company initiatives.
Alongside Internal Marketing you will also be responsible for the organisation, management and delivery of customer events and online webinars. Working in line with our company strategy, the key objectives are to raise awareness, generate leads and promote Ultima services and solutions.
This is a great chance for a marketer with a real passion for the online world to progress their career within a reputable organisation working with a close-knit team.
· Experience within a marketing, events or customer service role is preferred
· Creative thinking / writing skills
· Literate, numerate and most importantly articulate, with good skills in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
· Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite – including InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated and tenacious; enjoys taking ownership for projects and seeing them through to completion
· Ability to communicate well and work effectively as a team. ‘Team’ includes colleagues from internal departments, vendors, distributors, as well as third party agencies/suppliers
· Flexible working attitude, prepared to go the extra mile when required, such as putting in extra hours to meet deadlines, travelling to attend events & meetings, as necessary
· Commercially-minded with good common sense to ensure we get best value for money from our suppliers
· Conscientious with a good attention to detail – especially when working under pressure
· Highly organised; the ability to successfully organise people and projects in order to meet tight deadlines and complete several projects at once is absolutely vital
· Degree in relevant area (Marketing, Events, English, Business, Media or PR)
· Able to deal effectively with pressure and ambiguity
· Able to articulate technical information in plain English
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: