Are you an immigration advisor with OISC minimum level 1 qualifications?
- Do you have experience in managing a small team and in customer service?
- Are you interested in professional development in a business environment?
If you have just answered 3 x YES - apply and join our company!
For 16 years, Sami Swoi's mission has been to serve Poles to make their lives better, this is what we base our success on. Therefore, when Brexit became a fact and most Poles were obliged to apply for Settlement Status, we developed an assistance programme and offered free help in our high street branches. Thanks to it, over 1,000 people obtained the Status of a Settled Person. Many of our clients need this kind of help, therefore we are looking for a person with qualifications and passion who will join the team and continue this necessary initiative for Poles.
We invite you to take part in the recruitment for the position of OISC Adviser, min. level 1, who will simultaneously manage a team of several people in two authorized Sami Swoi branches.
- providing basic immigration advice on Settlement Status
-in the case of more complex cases, coordination with a lawyer
- obeying the rules and procedures of Sami Swoi, identifying with the mission of helping Poles
- representing the company and its offer outside
- taking care of the functioning, appearance and development of our high street branches
- OISC minimum level 1 qualifications
- experience in customer service and managing a small team
- ability to work in a team
- good command of the Polish language
- satisfaction with very useful work and attractive salary
- stable employment in a financial institution with over 16 years of reputation
- the possibility of promotion in the specialist and managerial direction
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: