Project Manager - Digital
Castlefield Recruitment is working in partnership with an NHS organisation based in the South East that requires an experienced interim Project Manager to assist with the delivery of the organisation’s Digital Programme. This role is for a minimum of three months and is paying day rate of between £350 to £400 per day, depending on experience.
The post holder will be a senior member of staff within the Digital Programmes Team who will play an key role in the delivery of digital projects in support of the organisation’s key objectives.
Key responsibilities will include;
- The development and management of projects designed to support the delivery of the organisation’s digital programme and implementation strategy:
- Provide guidance and motivation to the programme team and ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the organisation;
- Ensure that projects are successfully delivered and subsequently reviewed;
- To work closely with key stakeholders across the local healthcare system in the delivery of key digital projects.
Key experience and skills required;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or equivalent professional qualification;
- Prince2 Foundation Level Qualification;
- Previous experience of working across a healthcare system;
- Evidence of ongoing personal and senior level management development;
- A good general standard of academic achievement;
- Minimum of three years demonstrable track record of achievement and excellence as a project manager at a senior level with evidence of delivery of information technology to support service improvement and business change;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
If you have the experience detailed above, have worked within a healthcare organisation, and would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date CV to Stephen Warne at Castlefield Recruitment using the apply link on this page.