The CEO states:
"We require an exceptional educational practitioner with the ability and ambition to open the school and then lead the school into the next phase of its journey.
You will develop high quality of education and care for our young people, whilst successfully navigating a challenging and complex of education landscape.
You will develop an excellent reputation, work closely with local authorities, care and local partner schools and be committed to further extending links with other agencies and partners. Working with the Senior Leadership Team you will ensure the highest safeguarding practice standards are maintained and that there is a strong focus on delivering a high quality of education and a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
This position is a permanent role with the school due to open in early Autumn 2020. The successful candidate will:
• Have a good understanding of SEND and be conversant with all SEND codes of practice, the National Curriculum and relevant external accreditation and application to children with special needs;
• Be committed to keeping all children safe;
• Promote our aims and vision and have consistently high expectations;
• Have experience of working with children and young people with mental health conditions and have a sound understanding of the impact that these can have on children’s learning;
• Be approachable, understanding and emotionally committed to the welfare of pupils and staff;
• Have a thorough understanding of school performance measures and strategic financial planning;
• Have a sound knowledge of current educational legislation, policy and guidance;
• Be committed to working together in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school;
• Have proven senior leadership experience, with the ability to lead a large multi-
• Have experience of the Ofsted inspection framework and school self-evaluation processes. "
Call or email Integritas for a full job description.
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.