Are you looking for a new role with a real difference?
Here at Oak Furnitureland our mission is to ensure every home is able to have high quality, stylish furniture at accessible prices – sold and delivered in a way that’s right for our customers.
Our furniture experts are grounded, skilled, practical people who understand real life, they are knowing, authentic experts who drive sales through understanding our customers and enabling a seamless omnichannel shopping experience.
As a successful Sales Consultant you will be given the chance to earn an outstanding package and qualify for lots of incentives!
A successful day is…….
- Guiding our customer to create their ideal home, listening to their needs, and asking the right questions at the right time
- Consistently delivering on Oak Furnitureland’ s ‘customer first’ principals
- Overachieving on your targets
- Being a part of our Oak Furnitureland family
- Performing and delivering while learning and developing
To be part of the OFL family, you will be……..
- Motivated and driven by providing a first-class customer experience
- A good listener, who cares about our customers
- A true consultative salesperson, able to guide our customer to finding their ideal piece of furniture
- A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
- Knowledgeable of successful sales techniques and processes
What’s great about working for us……
- Phenomenal uncapped earning potential
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday + your birthday off!
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
This role is a full time opportunity, which includes working bank holidays and weekends, as these are our highest earning days!
To join our family and make a real difference, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90910809