- Working with assigned Dialog executive team members and senior leaders to drive the creation and delivery of high impact people strategies within a business unit or function.
- Lead organisational development and other change programs which enable the assigned function or BU to scale and optimise
- Provide the voice of the business to all HR initiatives.
- Work with HR Centres of Expertise to ensure that reward, learning, advice and guidance, systems and talent acquisition activities are competitive, effective and are aligned to the needs of the business.
- Work with HR Centres of Expertise to deploy key people processes such as promotions, performance review and succession planning.
- Act as a role model or mentor for junior members of the HR Team.
- Proactively drive workforce planning in collaboration with business leaders, ensuring skill requirements are met and succession plans and location strategy are implemented.
- M&A activity including due diligence and integration.
- Build effective relationships and coach senior leaders to develop effective organisational culture.
What we are looking for
- MCIPD or equivalent HR Professional Qualification. 2:1 or above in relevant degree.
- HR professional with experience working with a dedicated business group.
- Experience of global high growth businesses (ideally technology based).
- Demonstrable experience of leading complex change in global context.
- Demonstrable business acumen and P&L comprehension, understanding of commercial factors and ability to grasp business fundamentals quickly e.g. product, market, customer.
- Ability to coach and influence at senior level.
- Ability to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively across the full range of HR disciplines
- Cross cultural awareness and effectiveness with a global mindset.
- Ability to be flexible and deal with high degree of ambiguity.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment landscapes across multiple countries.
- Strong communication & project management skills.
Why join us?
Dialog Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry.