Your work as a Microsoft CSP Business Development Manager (Subscription Sales Specialist) will be critical in positioning Ultima Business Solutions as a leader in Microsoft cloud subscription services as well as Ultima’s own SAS propositions and Services.
With your superior sales expertise, excellent customer service skills, and passion for technology, you will deliver exceptional and innovative CSP business solutions that complement Ultima’s end to end Sales team and already established software team whilst maintain recurring revenue streams.
Whether prospecting for new business, enabling account managers to generate new leads, or providing ongoing support to retain existing CSP customers, your role as a CSP Business Development manager is strategic towards expanding Microsoft CSP, Ultima’s Autonomous Workspace and Autonomous Cloud customer relationships.
• Perform a detailed conversation around cloud solution (value/usage sales and high-level technical overview) to fit customer specific needs for Microsoft licensing, Ultima AC and AW propositions
• Establish and maintain a pipeline for Ultima’s CSP Propositions
• Calling customers (incumbent and acquisition) to present Ultima’s CSP value proposition and drive business opportunities
• Generate sales forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis to sales leadership
• Utilize Dynamics CRM automation, prospecting, and funnel management tools
• Facilitate completion of customer agreements, and onboarding, by working with the Ultima Microsoft/CSP team
• Educate and excite local sales teams about new business subscription offerings to generate net new leads, by sharing knowledge on regular basis and working closely with other operational functions
• Attend focussed training to understand company, market, and industry trends as well as attain and maintain all relevant certifications required by Ultima
• As a member of the team, you will be expected to work with Ultima’s Account Managers and our customers in driving Microsoft CSP sales. This will include customer proposals, reporting, order processing and generally assisting in the growth of Ultima’s Microsoft Licensing business
• Intelligently profile customer accounts to understand the potential Microsoft opportunities in licensing and services opportunities
• To provide customers advice on Microsoft Licensing, licensing advice is given using knowledge of the customer’s current agreements and purchases
To play an active role in the team, remaining flexible, to cover and to support their licensing consultant and internal in busy periods and absence across all teams
• Needs to be literate, numerate and most importantly articulate
• Experience of Microsoft Software Licensing Programs CSP, Open/Open Value, MPSA and Enterprise Agreements
• Must be enthusiastic self-motivated, tenacious as well as a team player
• Must have the ability to communicate with and work effectively with suppliers, vendors, internal departments and customers
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Must have a flexible working attitude
• Must be able to contribute to individual, team and company targets and objectives
• Must be commercially minded with good common sense
• Must be conscientious with an exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent telephone and administration skills, professional attitude and integrity.
• A proven track record in selling Microsoft products and services.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£31000 - £53000/annum
more details »