Cranbrook Gardens Extra Care Scheme offers high quality sheltered housing in Eastbourne for older people. The accommodation provides care and support tailored to meet individual’s needs. Residents can enjoy their social pursuits in a safe and secure environment, giving peace of mind to themselves and their families.
Carewatch is a leading national home care provider. For two decades, we have helped many thousands of people get the best out of life, supporting independent living within the comfort of their own homes and community.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to work within our Extra Care Scheme.
Duties will include:
- To have responsibility for staff - to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- To ensure successful operation of quality control systems
- To ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and met
- To ensure all Safeguarding/Protection requirements are adhered to and met
- To ensure that all computerised and manual records are up to date
- To write reports and maintain all monitoring systems
- To ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
- To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively - implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs
- To work within agreed budgets
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business
- To maintain administrative systems
- To recruit, select and effectively supervise the team
- To maintain effective assessment and review procedures
- To liaise with other agencies involved with the service user to ensure the provision of integrated services
The successful candidate will have completed their QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management and Health & Social Care, the successful applicant will possess previous experience in a similar environment. You will have a working history of business management and budget control.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and you must have a full UK driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, motivated individual who is looking for their next career opportunity.
The role offers a great starting salary and the realistic opportunity to earn a very generous bonus.
To apply for the vacancy, please forward your CV and a covering letter, advising why you would be suitable for this position,