Esko, a Danaher company, is a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that digitize, automate and connect the go-to-market process of consumer goods. Esko customers bring consumer products to life with accuracy, efficiency and speed. Packaging for 9 out of 10 major brands is produced by Esko customers today. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Esko employs 1800 people worldwide with a unique focus on the packaging.
Esko, Brand Solutions is a business unit within Esko and it helps its customers make the best packaging for billions of consumers. Our product portfolio supports and manages the packaging and print processes for consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands, pharma, life science, and retail customers.
Our core values
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
The PreSales Solution Consultant role is a unique opportunity to
Be an integral part of a growing and diverse team and work in a fast-paced software environment as part of a growing business unit to handle some of our largest global brand customers.
Contribute in a meaningful way to provide quality software solutions and professional services to a broad range of global and regional Consumer Goods and Life Science companies.
In this role, the PreSales Solution Consultant will serve as a counsellor and advisor to customers and a technical support to the Account Managers, providing business knowledge, advice and guidance throughout the sales cycle. This role is vital in enabling Esko's customers to realize the maximum value and benefit from our software solutions.
Your primary focus will be working with the Account Managers and other members of the PreSales team to address the technical needs of potential customers and help to close new business from sales leads.
Critical Success Factors for the Ideal Candidate Profile are:
- Develop a thorough understanding of all related products/services which have the potential to bring value to Esko customers.
- Partner with Sales and customer success to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service impact.
- Develop strong consultative relationships with customers by understanding their business objectives and process-improvement requirements.
- Work in partnership with Sales Account Managers to articulate and demonstrate the value proposition of Esko software solutions to prospective customers.
- Demonstrate how the proposed solution can add substantial value in replacing or enhancing the customer's current business environment.
We are looking for a professional who is/has:
- A Customer-Oriented Achiever - building dedication and trust through strong work ethics and a customer-focused demeanour.
- A flexible and creative professional style with a knack for building relationships, influencing and challenging the status quo.
- Sales Orientated - focused and driven by the challenge of developing new customers or finding untapped opportunities to help grow their business and improve their processes.
- A proactive and strategic thinker who first understands customer and business needs and is then keen to bring forward and present new ideas and industry-leading practices to meet the identified needs.
- Must have well developed customer presence and presentation skills; ability to present intricate technology solutions and process improvements to multiple teams with a range of experience and skills and engage at the executive level.
- Fluent English and another European language
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include:
- 2 to 5 years of proven track record in a customer-facing or relevant technical role (Technical PreSales, Solution Architect, Product Management, Technical Consultant, or Client Services).
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; MBA preferred.
- Experience and exposure in: Enterprise software platforms or SaaS experience; Software implementation, consulting, or subject matter expert.
- Technical background with experience in Packaging, Artwork, Printing considered a plus.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and consultative skillset to analyze site specific workflow processes and recommend solutions that define improvement and streamlining for customers.
- Self motivated with good interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to handle multi-level relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates. Listen to our voices: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .