A successful, corporate, friendly, organisation based in Slough is looking for a Marketing Manager with digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing experience to join the Sales and Marketing team. The role will have two direct reports. The Manager will take responsibility for marketing activities through all channels and for all brands along with managing a number of Marketing & Sales third party supplier relationships, specifically in the digital and customer communications space.
- Develop a market leading digital presence, including customer facing tools; maintaining existing digital tools. Regular and consistent evaluation and reporting of digital applications across all brands to ensure optimal user experience.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director, for the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and retention strategies. Act as Marketing and Sales team contact for GDPR in support to Marketing & Sales Director.
- Responsible for marketing to the customer base through a multi-channel approach, using internet, email, telephone & mail based marketing.
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director instigate, develop and launch new and existing product portfolios for the retail business.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, and be responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements.
- Promote company activity via social media (e.g. LinkedIn) ,as directed by the European HQ
- To take responsibility for compliance activities and to adhere to all regulations and requirements, ensuring that the customer is put at the heart of everything we do.
- Manage relationships with third parties including Direct Marketing & Software Agencies.
- Oversee the day to day management of retailer training module development, the LMS platform, course content and reporting for compliance purposes.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Previous Marketing Manager experience
- Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable.
- Strong Excel
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance
- The Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information