Salary: £17,000-£20,000 basic salary, based on performance (Expected initial earnings in first year £45k-50k+)
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8:45am - 7pm. Fri 8:45am - 6pm. Sat 10am-4pm (Two Saturdays on, one off - minimum)
About the Company:
Our client has 4 sales offices - 2 Offices in Brixton, an Office in Clapham and an Office in Herne Hill.
You will have a higher earning potential than other agents as you will not have to do sales progression - 100% of your week is focused on securing offers. All 3 current Sales Managers have been with the company for between 7-12 years and all started as Negotiators with the company, so there is a clear pathway for progression. Our client are the market leaders in Brixton.
They are aiming to open a new office within the next 24 months.
Sales Negotiator Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Sales or Lettings Negotiator
- Must be aware of their market presence, stock levels and how they generally value property
- Local area knowledge
- Full & Clean UK Driving Licence
- Hungry, driven negotiators who are prepared to put in the hard work to develop within this industry
- Competitive individual who is looking to work for one of the market leaders (the leading independent agent) in our client’s core area.
- Someone who is looking to move into potential management roles, ONCE they have proven themselves by consistently outperforming the current staff members.
- An individual who is going to fit in with a hard-working sales team
Sales Negotiator Benefits:
- 17k-20k basic salary, based on performance (Expected initial earnings in first year £45k-50k+)
- Company car provided (VW Polo)
- Starting based out of the Clapham Office
- 2-month trial period
- They will receive extensive training
- Negotiators have access to the whole property register across all branches and get the same commission for selling all of their properties
- Email enquiries are split equally across the negotiators
If you think that you are suitable for this Sales Negotiator role, please apply now!