Are you an experienced Financial Controller, looking for a role where you can have an impact and make a difference?
We are seeking a Financial Controller to join our finance department. Where you be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance team, supported by an established team.
This is an opportunity to get involved in some major projects, due to business growth. With three direct reports and a team of indirect reports, your role will include management of month end reporting and preparing management accounts. In addition, your duties will include: -
- Production of Group consolidated financial statements including the detailed monthly management accounts and associated financial reports for each Group company.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts and review monthly cash forecasts setting out key assumptions, sensitivities, and commentary on variances to previous forecasts; Developing reports and analyses that are crucial to the management of the business.
- This role will work both with the finance teams and other users within the business to implement this.
- Introducing an annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with external providers of legal, accounting, audit and other professional advice, especially to ensure the compliance and filing of Statutory Financial Statements to Companies House and corporate tax returns to HMRC.
- Assisting purchase and sales ledger with managing workload and introducing new processes. Motivate manage and inspire the finance team.
- Responsible for Insurance policies. To assess and mitigate commercial and insurance risks and to be the key point of contact with the brokers.
Benefits include: -
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health Cash Plan
- Time split between remote and home working when circumstances allow
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA or ACA.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate staff and to delegate effectively.
- Experience of delivering detailed reports and advice to senior management
We are an accredited leading healthcare provider that looks to work effectively and efficiently without ever compromising on quality. Our mission statement is "to help people be their best", with accountability running through everything we do and we take care of the relationships we build with clients and colleagues alike.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90943948