£25,000 to £32,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6 30 Hours Days or Nights Great Staff Benefits
An enthusiastic RSCN/Children’s Nurse is required to join the Outpatients Paediatrics Team of a leading hospital in the Harlow area.
Details of this Paediatric Staff Nurse RSCN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 30 hours per week on day or night shifts on a permanent contract
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements
• A company contributory pension scheme
• Career development opportunities
• 25 days annual leave plus you can buy/sell more
• Free onsite parking, free uniform and free DBS check
Applicants for this Outpatients Paediatric Staff Nurse RCN/RSCN position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Children’s Nurse/RCN/RSCN
• EPLS qualification is desirable but not essential
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and able to work independently and in a team when required
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
• Good problem solver and decision maker
• Have a flexible and position attidue
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.