Join the great team at RAF Lakenheath, UK and work on an exciting contract supporting the 48 Civil Engineer Squadron/Engineering Flight!
Serco supports the US Air Force as a prime on this contract and is currently seeking an Program Analyst to join our team of engineering and construction management specialists.
Duties may include:
- Provide analysis and process improvement expertise for project and construction management of facility and infrastructure projects of varying scope and cost.
- Provide data acquisition and analysis, organizing and facilitating improvement events and developing, documenting and implementing process improvements and optimization.
- Five (5) years demonstrable experience in data acquisition and analysis, organizing and facilitating improvement events and developing, documenting and implementing process improvements and optimization.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt or Black belt certification desired
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).