If you have healthcare experience and you're based in Suffolk, read on! Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Care Assistants to work in Woodbridge, Framlingham, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounding area. The roles come with a competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay, go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hrs?
As a Support Worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you were already working in this Support Worker role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you'll need at least three months' support worker experience. You'll require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You'll also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your skills, as Support Worker you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with guaranteed minimum hours
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Please apply for this Support Worker job in Woodbridge and the surrounding region today.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care worker jobs in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.