Our client is a leader in the financial automotive industry. PURPOSE SUMMARY:
The Marketing Services Manager will have responsibility for the development and ongoing performance of Marketing activities through all marketing channels. They will also be responsible for managing a number of Marketing & Sales third party supplier relationships, specifically in the digital and customer communications space. The Marketing Services Manager will uphold the company values and quality procedures and ensure that a culture of support and encouragement is achieved through evidence of ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
- Develop a market-leading digital presence including customer-facing tools; maintaining existing digital tools, e.g. finance calculator and finance eligibility checker., Regular and consistent evaluation and reporting of digital applications to ensure optimal user experience.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director, for the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and retention strategies. Act as Marketing and Sales team contact for GDPR in support to Marketing & Sales Director.
- Responsible for marketing to the customer base through a multi-channel approach, using internet, email, telephone & mail based marketing.
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director instigate, develop and launch new and existing product portfolios for the retail business.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, and be responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Promote activity via social media (e.g. LinkedIn) , as directed by the European HQ
- To take responsibility for compliance activities and to adhere to the FCA regulations and requirements, ensuring that the customer is put at the heart of everything we do.
- Manage relationships with third parties including Direct Marketing & Software Agencies.
- Oversee the day to day management of retailer training module development, the LMS platform, course content and reporting for compliance purposes.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
DIMENSIONS / BUDGETS:
This is a Head Office based role although national travel may be required from time to time. Due to the nature of the role, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes. Responsibility for part of the overall Marketing Budget.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
Educated to degree level or equivalent with a high level of organisation and motivation.
- Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable.
- Good knowledge is of the automotive finance industry.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information.