Salary: £22,000 + Uncapped Commission (37k OTE in first year)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Sector: Financial Sales
This role is perfect for a new or recent Graduate.
Over the last 20 years, our client has grown from a small consultancy firm to the largest independent financial consultancy firm in the UK. They also now operate internationally with offices in 10 countries worldwide, including USA, France and Morocco. They compete directly with the big 4 and have achieved over 50% growth year on year. They're looking for driven and motivated graduates who want to kick-start careers in Sales.
You will based in Central Manchester, working from a state-of-the-art office. Our client also has a very structured training plan in place from day one, along with quick progression routes into senior Sales / Sales management.
- Basic salary of £22,000 which is above the average for a graduate sales position in Manchester.
- During your first 12 months, your basic salary will reach £29,000 based on your performance.
- Incredible career prospects - promotions can be received as quick as 5-6 months.
- Average earnings in year one is £37K (Basic salary plus commission).
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including the opportunity to win iPads etc.
- Company holidays, to the likes of New York and throughout Europe.
- Regular socials and nights out.
- You'll go straight into their graduate sales training programme
- It's a unique opportunity for you to be a vital member of the team! You'll schedule business meetings with key decision makers within the Legal, Aerospace, Financial and Pharmaceutical spheres, to name a few. All of these markets are growing, and incredibly lucrative!
- You can also choose what sector you want to target!!! Football companies, Chocolate Factories - you name it!
- You will need to build rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings.
- Attain a thorough knowledge of their services as well as the industries and clients they cater to.
- Research and create a pipeline of new business leads.
- Contact leads by cold calling and via email, educating and nurturing prospective candidates in order to secure their interest.
- Liaising with the Field Sales Team to maximise profit within existing accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level, perfect for a new or recent graduate as all training is provided.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and driven for a successful career in Sales - a desire to hit targets and progress quickly.
- A willingness to learn.
We are now shortlisting for the positions so please apply ASAP to be considered or contact SARA HOWARD on Linkedin.