Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a Broker Sales Desk Manager to join us based in Warrington – whether you want to spend your lunch break exploring Birchwood Shopping Centre or going on a Woodland Walk at the local Nature Reserve, you will love working in this modern office filled with friendly faces. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £29,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
We’ve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 12,000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We believe in three things; our Colleagues, our Clients and the Contribution we make. Bibby’s ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything we do, with colleagues always coming first.
We’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for our Clients. We’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where we live and work.
As our Broker Sales Desk Manager, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more.
There’s a buzz in our team. Every day brings a new challenge as we interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. We are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Your key duties as our Broker Sales Desk Manager will include:
- Maintain a range of funding partners in conjunction with Sales Director / Ops Director
- Support and progress all cross Group Sales Leads, personally assessing proposals to progress as a Bibby Leasing customer, submitting the proposal to the Risk team
- Work with Risk teams at Leeds and Birchwood to place business with funding partners originating from Bibby Financial Services Group leads that do not meet Bibby Leasing Ltd criteria or where our Risk exposure is full for that customer.
- Work with Direct / Bibby Financial Services (BFS) teams and Broker Sales Teams to place business that falls outside Risk / Pricing criteria
- Provide administrative support, acting as the link between the customer whose business we are broking out and the funder we are placing the deal with
- Monitor and actively follow up on Brokered out pipeline to maximise income from pending deals
- Achieve Commission income targets set in conjunction with Sales Director, by maximising earnings on each deal.
- Support Sales Team in securing referrals from the nationwide network of BFS offices.
What we are looking for in our ideal Broker Sales Desk Manager:
- A Strong working knowledge of the range of Asset Finance Products - Hire Purchase, Leasing
- Sales/ Sales Support Experience in an Asset Finance Role
- Strong IT skills including the full Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Ability to prepare Asset Finance Documentation for customer signature
- Strong telephone and face to face communication skills
If you would like to join a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, please click ‘apply’ today to be considered as our Broker Sales Desk Manager – we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the Recruitment process.