To work alongside and assist the Ultimate Asset Finance team in processing of new business pay-outs, which being flexible to assist the team in the running of the business, maintaining databases and general administrative duties.
The individual will be liaising with the internal UAF team, as well as the wider Ultimate team, the sales team, brokers and clients on a regular basis, working under their own initiative and urgency to ensure successful engagement.
The position will have expectations that our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance are met at all times.
- To coordinate and assist with all aspects of the ‘New Business’ procedure for new and existing clients, including:
- Preparing new business to pay out
- Carry out necessary verification exercise of new clients
- Liaise with underwriters to ensure all conditions met
- Initial risk assessment and raise concerns accordingly
- Prepare and complete post completion formalities
- Interact with broker relationships and act as a point of contact for pay outs.
Manage and progress the deals via Sentinel, ensuring that actions are executed and meet our policiesObtain and record all information required, to ensure that all enquiries are properly recorded and progressed, managing the UAF database to a high degree of accuracy.An understanding of the security arrangements on our facilities.Manage diary/workloads to prioritise pay-outs in line with expectations and SLA’s.Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry including all Ultimate Finance products and services.At all times to represent the company professionally and to maintain our high standards in all respects.Ongoing compliance with internal procedures.Identify other opportunities across the full suite of Ultimate Finance products.Other duties as required by the management team.
CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
The key behaviours required for this role are:
·Ability to problem solve
·Committed & confident
·Customer focussed & people centric
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
·Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills across internal and external stakeholders.
·Basic commercial awareness and basic technical knowledge of funding
·Basic planning and delivery skills.
·Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
·Good time management
BENEFITS AT ULTIMATE:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
- long service awards
- potential for remote working on occasion
- generous pension scheme
- Regular wellbeing initiatives and constant support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90930054