A leading Insurer is URGENTLY looking to hire a contract Business Architect to provide subject matter expertise to the Programme, ensure that the business' needs and drivers are represented within the defined target architecture, and be the guardian of the approach and delivery standards of business analysis across the programme.
- London Market Insurance experience is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering optimised business processes as part of a transformation programme (inc target operating model definition) within the insurance sector
- Hands on experience taking the lead and delivering an expert business architecture service on transformation programmes
- Demonstrable experience of translating business / IT strategy into detailed capability maps, diagrams and process models to help drive high level decision making
- Strong knowledge and software implementation experience of core business systems including CRM, Underwriting, Claims, Finance, BI and Reporting
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide other analysts deployed to projects on the programme
**PLEASE NOTE** Due to the nature of the work, only Business Architects with strong London Market Insurance backgrounds will be considered