DCV Technologies are currently working with an exciting dynamic practice based in North London. A well-established and respected Independent Firm in North London require an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team. The role offers an even mix of audit and accounts work where you will be managing a sizeable client portfolio in a range of industries. Along with another Manager you will be responsible in managing the team, allocating and reviewing work as well as ensuring all jobs are completed to agreed timescales.
• Managing a mixed portfolio of clients worth circa £350k
• Allocate, delegate and review the work of the team which will cover both audit and accounts work
• Attending client meetings and agreeing budgets and timescales
• Identify and address any technical issues that arise during the audit process
• Strong audit and accounts experience in a managerial capacity
• Previous experience of managing a sizeable client portfolio
• Previous staff management responsibilities including on the job reviews and annual appraisals
• Excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with both clients and staff
Please apply today for an immediate call back.