We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working on average 42 hours per week at Cygnet Nield House,.
Cygnet Nield House in Crewe is our new 30-bed mental health hospital for women. This service will provide a robust personcentred programme of care for women presenting with high risk needs and who may demonstrate difficulties with engagement or motivation with therapeutic programmes.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder etc.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Cygnet Nield House will be split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Clarion Ward, a 15 bed highly specialised service for women with a personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating.
- Compton Ward, a 15 bed acute service for women. The service will provide a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org