What you’ll be doing:
Snow Software is looking for a Global KCS Manager that will own & lead the continuous journey of Knowledge Centered Service principles within Snow Software. Growing the progress to date, in the context of providing an enhanced experience for Snow customers, generating easily accessible self-service and best practice knowledge to maintain and grow value return on Snow products and solutions purchased.
The KCS Manager will be responsible for generating a KCS culture for faster resolutions to known issues while creating bandwidth for the Snow Software Customer Support Teams to focus on more complex and higher profile requests.
KCS is an industry best practice and methodology that maximizes success through fundamentally shifting culture within an organization. As the Snow Software Global KCS Manager you will understand that capturing and sharing knowledge is viewed as being of the highest value and an integral part of the issue resolution and prevention workflow.
- The development, implementation and continued improvement of a KCS strategy across Snow Software Support Services and wider organization.
- Implementing KCS strategy by creating plans and executing on deliverables in collaboration with the Snow Software Customer Success Leadership Team
- Functioning as the Project Manager for a KCS Adoption Team; establishing and driving regular meetings with the adoption team and advising and educating around online support optimisation.
- Collaborating with customer support managers across global regions to define and deliver a comprehensive training program that incorporates key roles in the KCS strategy.
- Creating a culture of knowledge sharing by communicating the vision and shifting support teams to the role of proactive knowledge workers.
- Auditing existing content. Creating a migration plan and executing on the plan with the adoption team.
- Regularly reporting on performance metrics and insights as it pertains to the program to assist leadership to drive continuous improvement.
- Establishing clear accountability in all managers to make KCS a core competency, integral to business processes and success.
- Designing, implementing and creating a consistent experience that continuously improves the customer experience.
- Deploying and ensuring ongoing success of the KCS program for managing content, including content development, maintenance strategies and key performance indicators to manage program efficiency.
- Providing knowledge workers with continuous visibility to the impact of their contributions.