Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Supervising Social Worker on behalf of an independent Fostering agency based in Bradford.
Our client is a national provider and is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent fostering agency.
Day to day responsibilities of a Supervising Social Worker:
- To recruit, support and develop the skills of our foster carers to ensure that we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for our children and young people in our care.
- To work in collaboration with all stakeholders and strive to ensure that the children and young people in our care reach their full potential.
- To provide a comprehensive, flexible and high quality service to carers, children and young people in our care using legal, regulatory and statutory guidance to inform practice decisions and to safeguard and protect against harm.
Ideal Candidate for a Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent social work qualification.
- Post graduate experience preferable.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Proven track record of delivering successful outcomes for children.
Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 per year.
If this role isn’t for you, we are currently recruiting for a Head of Fostering and a Assistant Director or Fostering.