A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced loan administrator to join a leading property finance lender based in Manchester.
- Preparing loan documentation - new business and renewals.
- Instructing and liaising with our panel solicitors to ensure we obtain perfected security documentation for secure lending purposes and to co-ordinate and expedite the legal process for the smooth completion of loan facilities.
- Liaising with Borrowers, Brokers and Sales Team to ensure all approved loans are progressing effectively to completion in a timely manner.
- Issuing retention documentation for development facilities and monitoring exposure levels.
- Liaising with other lenders - 2nd charge mortgage consents/redemption statements.
- Obtain weekly updates from our panel solicitors on pending completions and update the property team, plus updating the deals pending spreadsheet and wipe-board.
- Manage and maintain client files & records.
- Liaising with Borrowers in relation to any overdue interest payments.
- Issuing discharge documentation upon redemption of loan facilities.
- Searches - HM Land Registry, Credit Reference Agency (CRN) - Individual, Corporate and Bankruptcy, plus monitor daily CRN updates on 'watchout’.
- Post completion of loans manage diary to ensure obtain title register from sols/HMLR with our charge registered.
- Property/Loan documentation experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Tenacity, integrity, flexible, superb communication skills, able to work independently with minimum supervision, extremely organised and excellent time management.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and range of additional benefits.