An established Construction company in Solihull have a requirement for a full time, permanent Finance Manager.
Strong leadership and management skills are essential, as you will be required to oversee a small team working across a range of financial tasks ensuring delivery and performance in-line with KPI’s.
The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of transactional finance and a comprehensive understanding of how different areas of the business feed into and influence the Order-to-Cash process.
As a Finance Manager in this team you will be encouraged to analyse current processes and suggest improvements to drive productivity and performance.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience as a Finance Manager or Team Leader within a Finance function
• Be a confident leader able to manage and track performance of a team against KPI’s
• Seek out opportunities to enhance the business or to improve the performance of the team
• Have a comprehensive understanding of transactional finance and the Order-to-cash process
In return, you will:
• Receive a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package
• Have the opportunity to have a big impact on the day to day operations of the finance function
• Manage a team, shaping individual develop plans that contribute to departmental performance
• Be encouraged to develop personally through in-house training courses and study support
This role is perfect for a Finance Manager or experienced Team Leader looking to build a career in established and progressive organisation. If you meet the requirements, please apply now.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Gleeson Recruitment Group
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
more details »