Are you an experienced Care Assistant within Adult Social Care seeking a new opportunity within the Hampshire area?
My client is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for individuals at their Residential Nursing Service in Andover and become a vital addition to their workforce supporting elderly adults.
This position although on a temporary basis will offer the opportunity to a flexible individual to pick up regular shifts each week!
Shift patterns - Monday - Sunday: Days: 7.00-19.00 / 7.00 - 13.30 / 13.00 - 19.00
Pay: £9-£12 per hour (subject to payment and shift type)
Requirements for you as the Care Assistant:
- Enhanced DBS (on the update service)
- Experience supporting vulnerable adults
- Experience within a residential environment promoting independence
- Excellent communication skills including reading and writing
- Ability to learn and pick up tasks quickly
- Considerate and flexible with working hours /days
- Committed - there are regular weekly shifts for this service therefore commitment to the assignment is essential
- Up-to-date mandatory training*
- Clean Valid UK Driver (Desirable - not essential)
Responsibilities for you as the Care Assistant:
- Supporting service users with daily needs
- Encouraging and supportive approach to go outside in the community
- Working closely with service users, staff, families, and other relevant professionals
- Following service user care plans
- Consistently promoting independence to service users
Benefits for you as the Care Assistant:
- Flexible working hours - become full or part time at your own pace!
- Flexible working areas
- *Paid training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable adults
- Dedicated consultant
- Opportunities to work alongside an experienced, supportive team
If you are interested in this Care Assistant role, please call on 0118 948 5555 / 07467 822601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!