- Responsible for optimising Footasylum’s digital customer experience, through monitoring and enhancing content, on site messaging, and visual merchandising rules.
- Assist in executing iterative testing cycle trough continuous testing and optimisations
- Build personalised journeys based on consumer criteria
- Extremely consumer centric by understanding user behaviour and personas
- Report on personalisation, experimentation performances
- Mange multiple objectives and deliver to a structured program
- Assist with insights and design solutions
- Ability to understand data insights to identify key opportunities
- QA experiments and project deliveries and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate with a team of UX designer and researcher to arrange priorities and goal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Ecommerce UX & Delivery team, across one of the most exciting retail businesses in the UK. Reporting into the Head of UX and Digital Delivery you will be responsible for
Executing and monitoring our personalisation and experimentation strategies. You’ll be collaboratively working with a well-established UX and technical delivery team with experience in delivering in a fast-agile environment consisting of UX researchers, designers, developers, data analysts, junior UX executives, program managers.
You’ll be given the opportunity to continuously optimise and personalise your hypothesis, using tools such as Google Analytics 360, Monetate and Content Square. The role will require QA projects and experience and continuously report on performances.
Skills and Experience
- Experience +1 year in similar role
- Good Ecommerce knowledge with an understanding of retail and Ecommerce trading
- Portfolio of insights, experiments and experience that have resulted in measurable improvements
- Experienced working with UX Designers and researchers
- Analytical and commercially minded
- Ability to recommend and commutate ideas
- Able to report on performances
- Ability to react quickly based on data or trading information
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics
- Able to work independently and as part of an extremely collaborative team