SENIOR CAREGiver needed.
The Senior Carer supports the Care Manager in:
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with Clients through client reviews, quality assurance (QA) visits, Introductions and phone calls.
• Work with the Care Manager to ensure that we fulfill our compliance requirements for CQC and Home Instead Senior Care in respect of managing the support we provide and the frequency of reviews, QA’s etc.
• Where reviews, QA’s or incidents occur, conduct follow up activities as necessary, ensuring all reporting procedures are followed and where necessary escalated to the Care Manager.
• Carry out Client/ CAREGiver introductions and ensuring all paperwork and systems are completed in relation to this and any actions followed up.
• Carry out Shadowing and field supervision with CAREGivers to maintain service at a high standard, with particular emphasis on clients with mobility and medication needs.
• Review Client Journals in their homes and in the office as necessary, ensuring these are up to date.
• Maintaining accurate Client and CAREGiver records on the company IT system.
• Participating in on-call activities as required.
• Respond to queries in relation to client’s packages, act on these as necessary and liaise with the Care Manager and other staff as necessary.
• Participating in office and CAREGiver team meetings and take an active part in ensuring the office runs smoothly.
• Monitor medication and moving and handling clients specifically and liaise with appropriate professionals as required
• Maintain confidentiality at all times for all company information, including client, CAREGiver and office data.
• Review client logs and MAR charts on a monthly basis and ensure appropriate action is taken
• Contributing to the mentoring of CAREGivers
• Providing care for Clients as and when necessary
• Distributing leaflets and promoting the company as and when appropriate.
• Attending meetings/ roadshows and other networking events as and when required to do so.
• Contributing to the recruitment and mentoring of CAREGivers.
• Providing care for Clients as and when necessary.
• Processing and mailing initial service enquiry letters/ brochures
• Fielding employment enquiries from prospective CAREGivers and arranging for application process as needed.
Salary £19000.00 - £21000.00