Rullion are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a growing business on a Fixed Term Contract basis. There are two roles available, one on a 6 month contract, and another on a 12 month contract. This role would be suited to an experienced BA that has worked on both IT and Business Change projects.
- Experience of capturing business requirements within a complex, multi-site organisation
- Experience of business analysis in either SCRUM, Kanban, Lean or other Agile methodologies
- A good understanding of Agile principles
- Experience of working in Waterfall methodologies and capturing requirements up-front
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team and the successful completion of change
- Experience of creating and managing User Stories
- Effective stakeholder management, including the ability to successfully negotiate, persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills with the resilience and persistence to make change happen
- Value focussed with the ability to analyse data, system functionality and complex business information.
For more information, please apply with your CV.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.