- use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word
- audio and copy type
- write letters
- deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- create and maintain filing and other office systems
- keep diaries and arrange appointments
- schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes - shorthand may be required to do this
- book meeting rooms and conference facilities
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- order and maintain stationery and equipment
- organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
Must be able to commute to Jersey, UK.
Must have experience in administration.
Must have experience with bookkeeping.
Must have experience in the finance sector.
Administrator role based in Jersey, UK. My client is an engineering firm.