- ER responsibility (discipline, grievance, absence etc.)
- Absence project to drive and reduce absence across the business (assist delivering reports)
- Support the overall recruitment strategy and assist with the day to day recruitment (including highly technical roles)
- Provide guidance and coaching to line managers
- Ensure a culture of learning and development across the organisation
- Assist with the day to day operations in HR
- HR Administration
- Project work: employee well being and centralising payroll
- MUST have a minumum of 3 years but ideally 5 years working within a generalist HR position
- Previous experience working in manufacturing is ideal but not essential
- MUST be passionate about HR and able to adapt quickly
The client is a multi million manufacturing organisation.
Based near Ebbw Vale - offering free parking.
The role is a full time post initially on a 10 month contract with possibility to extension / permanent.
HR Advisor reporting into the HR Manager.
This is a fast paced environment and you must be agile/flexible to work according to business demands.
Please apply with your CV if interested.
10 month contract