- People management - both volunteers and employees
- Coordinate and plan events to ensure smooth successful running
- Managing operational performance through KPI's
- Driving a positive and friendly working culture for both employees and volunteers
- Coordination and planning of support services
- Implement learning and development for staff
- Ensure high quality support is delivered across the Wales region and meet key quality targets / SLA's
- Manage budgets
- Risk management
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar operational role within the charity / not for profit sector.
You MUST be passionate about working with the local community and making a difference to peoples lives.
Key skills and experience requires:
- Third sector
- Project management
- Experience adhering to SLA's and KPI's
- People management
The client is a national charity that offers support services to a particular life altering disease and are also responsible for raising awareness of the disease through community engagement, events and other initiatives.
They are a flexible organisation that value it's employees well being.
You will be given 34 days annual leave rising to 38 after 4 years service (inclusive of bank holiday.
This role is part time across 21 hours based in Powys with some remote working and some travel across Wales.
Please apply with your CV if interested. Powys.
Service Delivery Manager (charity).