Strategic Sourcing Manager
Up to £78,000
Our client who are global leader in their industry are recruiting a Strategic Sourcing Manager to provide the vision, strategy and objectives for the strategic indirect spend across the region. The Strategic Sourcing Department Manager will be responsible to lead and manage all strategic sourcing activities across three Indirect areas of spend: Marketing, IT and Business Operation. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing a small sourcing team.
- Working closely with Senior stakeholders across the business, building trust and influencing them to position procurement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Designing and implementing the overall Procurement & supplier management approach, transforming & initiating policies where necessary
- Define and develop the Indirect procurement category plan across Marketing, IT and Business operations and ensure this is socialised with senior stakeholders
- Develop, establish, implement, and enforce vendor guidelines, obligations, and service level agreements to the organisation.
- Qualified and highly experienced in a Procurement function with deep understanding of S2P processes and best practices, including management of BPO operations.
- Leadership responsibility managing teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Have a solid respect of governance and procedures and to ensure the business is fully compliant in all aspects of sourcing activity