City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside this globally recognised maritime services and shipyard management company. We are helping to recruit a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for their London office.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield sustainable competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investor.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role in a B2B e-commerce platform (Launch and/or management).
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90989346