All applicants must have a valid SIA license.
To maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
* Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtain help by sounding alarms.
* Prevent loss and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintain the Organisation's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgement, Objectivity, Dependability, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills