Our financial services client based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire is looking to expand their team due to growth and committed to recruiting a Compliance Support Officer. This is a great opportunity for a person wanting to take ownership and accountability for the role and with the support of key stakeholders. You will review reports and contribute to understanding and reporting on compliance matters.
Key Deliverables of the Compliance Support Officer will include:
- You will report directly into the Senior Compliance Manager
- Provide support to the Compliance team and maintain appropriate records, such as an accurate audit trail of reviews and correspondence
- Evaluate and analyse reported data and wider information
- Help to understand and track the extent to which contractors are complying with reporting obligations and otherwise assist with delivery of the compliance methodology
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and maintain strong relationships, including following up queries and attending meetings
- Monitor clients and report back to management to advise and resolve any issues
The Right Candidate:
- Will be diligent and accurate
- Have a proven track record in a similar position
- Ideally have experience in the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of compliance in the UK, including knowledge of AML, payment services and e-money regulations, data protection and FCA regulations
- Be passionate about the future growth of the business and your overall effectiveness in this happening
This is an exciting, new opportunity to join a business with a great culture and true value of their employees. There is also career progression with support with learning and development. If this could be of interest, please apply now!