Do you want a new career that makes a real difference to the lives of the most vulnerable members of our community?
Are you a driver looking for full time days or nights?
If the answer to the above questions is yes then LOOK NO FURTHER and join us today as an Agency Healthcare Assistant, working in a variety of nursing and care homes throughout South Wales.
- Fast-track recruitment apply here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSApplication
- Salary up to £12.75/hr including holiday pay / Double time for bank holidays
- Flexible full and part-time hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexipay - get paid early whenever you need it.
- Recommend a Friend referral scheme.
- Career progression.
Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Supporting vulnerable adults.
- Assistance with an individual’s personal care.
- Mobility and transfer assistance/support.
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required.
- Promote independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect, and fulfilment.
- To apply click here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TCSApplication
Our Healthcare Assistants receive excellent rates of pay, holiday pay, free training, opportunity to complete fully funded QCF health and social care qualification, uniform, and DBS.
About Total Care Services:
Total Care Services are a Care & Nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Care Support Workers throughout South Wales to various care settings e.g. Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.