Our client requires a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager based in Coventry.
- To successfully deliver large, complex business change projects, following the standard Change Framework, working closely with business stakeholders and IT to achieve desired outcomes and benefits.
- Plan and proactively manage projects, or workstreams, through the entire project lifecycle, from initiation to implementation and closure.
- Act as Lead Project Manager on programmes, working closely with the Change Programme Manager to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved.
- Identify and manage stakeholders effectively, anticipating points of resistance, and developing plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Ensure appropriate governance and risk management is achieved through application of project management standards
- Monitor progress against plan, applying proactive/creative solutions where appropriate.
- Monitor project costs against budget.
- Manage third party resources on projects, to ensure that products and services provided are fit for purpose.
- Reports progress and reports/forecasts costs of projects to PMO/Portfolio Manager accurately and in a timely manner
Please forward C.Vs in the first instance.