Reporting to: Client Services ManagerFunction:To assist the Client Services Manager in the ‘support’ function of the business providing a broad range of support services for customers.Ensure all customers receive, and benefit from, a quality support service.
Duties:External Customer Support:
- Answer incoming support calls courteously and within defined timescales
- Provide problem solving service for customers
- Complete customer support tickets on the CRM database
- Complete defect tickets on the CRM database
- Provide high level technical support to customers
- Aid the production of agreed monthly reports improving or adding to as befits the business and departmental needs.
- Help maintain the list of defects and enhancements.
- Help find the root cause of defects as they are found.
- Assisting in the resolution of customer defects to ensure satisfactory completion in accordance with company procedures
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team as required.
- Help maintain the wish list of future enhancements.
- Provide technical support to other members of the support team.
- Test new versions of software as necessary
- Assist with the production of user documentation, manuals & help files as necessary
- Liaising with development to achieve set goals
Qualifications and Skills required.
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of Maths and English
- Experience of working within Estimating/Buying or Financial systems would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of using Windows and technical background advantageous
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
#support #estimating #financial #MEP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90908195