Collections Strategy Manager (Remote to Office)
This role is initially a remote based role - then office based (London)
They are a fast-growing business and have made excellent progress, scaling fast. They have won a host of awards and are included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100.
Your role in their mission
We are looking for an exceptional Collections Strategy Manager to join their rapidly growing operations team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will assist in the implementation and optimisation of all collections strategies, ensuring all debts are managed appropriately and in line with internal policy and regulation. You will monitor KPI’s, present and deliver strategy performance updates to the Management Team and assist the Head of Operations in the building of a comprehensive framework to monitor and assess the businesses overall Collections and Recoveries strategy.
- Fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- Responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- Dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- Empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- United, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- Humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are an expert in consumer lending and have a proven track record of successfully delivering debt collections strategies.
- You are confident and flexible, with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- You are approachable and work effectively with various different teams.
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and a problem-solving mentality.
- You have excellent analytical and numerical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets.
- You can turn data into actionable insights.
- You are meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- You can handle a fast moving and complex environment.
- You have an interest in working for a dynamic FinTech scaleup.
- You can relate to our company values.
- You have extensive experience in defining and implementing collections strategies
- You have experience working in highly regulated and controlled financial services environment
- You have a thorough understanding of FCA guidelines and how they apply to the collections process
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme (up to 20%)
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, dynamic working and many other perks!
- We're looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people's lives for the better, then we'd love to hear from you.