Inside Sales Representative
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for growing market share to achieve sales quota by generating and closing new opportunities on products within the division.
You will join a fast growing Inside Sales team to help deliver fast, agile, best-in-class service to our diverse customer base. There will be strong alignment to the Health Information Systems Division to maintain close links with field sales, marketing and technical support.
- Driving sales through building customer relationships and penetration of products through direct business and channel partners
- Delivery and ownership of a defined sales quota
- Performance measured against defined Key Performance Indictors
- Regular engagement with key divisional functions, including sales management, field sales, marketing and technical support
- Coordination of customer contact strategy with field sales team to ensure customer experience & selling time are optimised, and to support business protection
- Good understanding of business processes
- Experience in inside sales or field sales preferred
- Knowledge in CRM system (Salesforce.com) and other sales acceleration tools
- Excels at selling on the phone
- Customer oriented and professional communication
- Positive thinking, tenacious, driven
- High social competence and ability to work in a team
- Problem solving orientation
- Analytical and data driven
- Challenger mindset
- High level of resilience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.