Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability. You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement.
As a Hospital Director:
- You will lead the Senior Management team on site on all aspects of day to day business.
- You will lead and develop a culture where the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent patient care are consistently delivered.
- You will develop and maintain strategic external relationships
- You will drive recruitment and retention plans on site
- You will review any audit or inspections reports ensuring compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Free on-site parking
- Free on site meals
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Long service award
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- On site Golf football available to staff and patients