Are you available immediately for Administration Temporary work in Coventry - CV3?
If you are an experienced Administrator please read on! You will be working on site in a Distribution Depot tracking and investigating customers queries and working as part of a small team, the role involves;
- Using the CRM system to track customer queries, prioritising the workload.
- Managing a queue of queries ranging from clients to end customers.
- Adhering to company compliance and escalate any discrepancies to the compliance managers.
- Coordinating investigations into queries and complaints to reach a resolution.
- Using Excel to input data
Successful applicants will be:
- Administration experience
- Use Microsoft Excel to a basic level
- Have experience of end to end case management in a Customer Service setting.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have access to the internet at home should Covid-19 guidance require home working at any time.
In return our client offers:
- An hourly rate of £8.72p/h
- Full time working hours (39 hours a week) between the hours of 8-6. This will be over 5 days out of the 7 and will include weekend working.
- Ongoing temporary work for approximately 12 weeks
- Working on site in a safe working environment
Please only apply if you have Administration and Customer Service experience, are available immediately and wanting Temporary work for 12 weeks!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.