We are currently recruiting a Depot Manager role with a global automotive provider to lead operations at their Tamworth Depot.
At the heart of what they do is their ability to service customers across the UK with four depots across the country.
As Depot Manager you will have the autonomy and responsibility for the day-to-day site management of your depot.
Additionally you’ll also have accountability for;
- Achieving Depot objectives in terms of Health & Safety, security, productivity, transport and cost
- Deliver outstanding service to our customers with a team driven to be the best they can be
- Provide the safest and healthiest environment in which your teams work
- Encourage a competitive environment with clearly set productivity and service level targets for your teams
- Manage the Depot through P&L through effective planning and reporting
What we’re looking for
- You’ll have managed both warehouse and transport operations with experience of running large, fast paced, 24/7 operations with responsibility for a significant number of staff.
- You will be a confident communicator/presenter with the skills to lead and manage teams as well as influence strategy and liaise with our Directors
- A person capable of decisive and effective decision-making, in a time pressured environment
- A passion for building and motivating high-performing teams
- Someone that really enjoys resolving problems and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
This is a full time permanent role paying up to 40k with working hours of 9.00am - 5.30pm