If you are an aspiring Mathematics teacher, and you want to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant, then get in touch today!
This high achieving secondary school in Camden, North West London is looking for talented Mathematics graduates who will support their Oxbridge/ Russell group bound students.
• Mathematics Teaching Assistants required
• High achieving – Outstanding graded secondary school
• Camden, North West London, with excellent commuting links
• Immediate interview and start
• Full time, long term positions with exceptional support on offer
• Work within the Mathematics department with Oxbridge/ Russell calibre students
• £70- £80 per day
• 2:1 or higher in a Maths based degree, ideally from a top university
• Have the passion and ability to inspire eager minds
• Join the schools successful Mathematics department
• Provide across KS3 to KS5
• Working both within the classroom and in smaller groups
• Get first-hand of some outstanding lessons
• Benefit from continual support and guidance from class teachers
• Based in the heart of Camden
• Excellent public transport links
• Highly oversubscribed
• Outstanding results and ambitious goals to get better still
• Large school with great facilities
• Potential offer of a schools direct role for next September
If you think you’re up for the challenge of inspiring these well rounded, eager minded students, then we would love to hear from you. If you want to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant in one of the best Mathematics department’s in the country, get in touch today.
For more information about the school email a CV and covering letter to Tom England at Edustaff ASAP!
Please note: Due to the volume of Maths Teaching Assistant applications, only successful Maths Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.